Relief Teaching & Teacher Aide Work - general applications
The Lakes College welcomes expressions of interest in relief teaching and teacher aide work across our Primary and Secondary schools at any time during the year.
To be considered, please email the following information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cover letter noting availability and any College connections you have, prior or existing
- Current resume
- Proof of QLD Teacher Registration or Working
with Children Check Blue Card
- Details of three (3) referees (preferably former direct supervisors)
- A recent passport sized photo
Please follow the Application Guide – Relief Teaching when submitting an application.
All enquiries should be directed to email@example.com or (07) 3491 5504.
Submitting Your Resume & The Privacy Act
In applying for a vacancy at The Lakes College you:
- will be providing the College with personal information. This information will only be used for the purpose of assessing your application
- agree that we may store this information for up to 12 months
- may seek, in writing, to access personal information held about you if you are unsuccessful in your application. Please note, there will be occasions when access is denied. Such occasions would include where access would have an unreasonable impact on the privacy of others.
If providing another person's personal information (eg. for the purpose of a referee or reference check) you are encouraged to inform them:
- you are disclosing that information to the College and for purpose of that disclosure
- they can access that information if they wish
- the College does not usually disclose the information to third parties
- we may store their information for up to 12 months.
The Lakes College:
- will not disclose personal information provided to a third party without your written consent
- are required to collect information regarding whether you are or have been subject of an Apprehended Violence Order and certain criminal offences under Child Protection Law, for applicants who are not teachers
- may store personal information in the 'cloud' which may mean that it resides on servers which are situated outside Australia.